The Hauserhof is situated in peaceful surroundings at the entrance to the Habach Valley between Bramberg and Neukirchen. We’re here to help you recover from the stresses of everyday life.
It isn’t just skiing or sledding that are popular here; you can experience/learn numerous other winter sports with us. The cross-country ski route, the Pinzgau Trail, passes directly in front of our house. The trials towards Krimml or Mittersill also start here.
The beautiful winter landscape is also the perfect atmosphere for a snowshoe hike. Guided tours, specially tailored to your proficiency level, are on offer at the tourist office in Bramberg.
The Bramberg Smaragdbahn (Emerald Cable-Car)
The Bramberg Emerald Cable-Car now also accesses the Wildkogel!
The Bramberg Emerald Cable-Car is located in the center of Bramberg, only a five-minute drive from the Hauserhof…
The Emerald Cable-Car offers the following to all winter-sport visitors in the Wildkogel-Arena:
- Convenient, rapid ascent with optimal safety
- Virtually no wait time at the base- or mid-stations
- Storm-protected ascent to the mid-station for skiers and sledders
- Expansion of the ski area to the Waxenegg mid-station
- The summit-station is located right on the longest sledding run in the world (14 km downhill) thus eliminating the inconvenient wait for the ski-bus!
Probably the longest sledding run in Europe…
…is located in Bramberg am Wildkogel: 14 km (8.7 miles) of sledding fun for young and old!
Bramberg am Wildkogel offers you the probably longest sledding run in Europe. The Smaragdbahn (Emerald Lift) takes you to 2,100 meters (6,900 feet) and off you go: 14 km of fun and action! The trail is lit during evening hours, and the lift operates until 6:30 p.m. on special days. An absolute must here in Bramberg.
Sleds are available for rent at the Hauserhof.